Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Sunday, January 19, 2014

Panaderia El Sol











This mexican bakery is not far from our house.
They have lots of delicious goodies to select from.
My favorite are the churros.
On Saturday they make tamales, they are soooo good!
Also love the real Coca Cola they sell there in glass bottles.
Thanks to the owner, Maribel, for letting me take these photos.
* * *
Enjoy your Sunday!
***
We got more snow and cold weather. :(
Waiting desperately for Spring in Indiana.



5 comments:

  1. Churros mag ich nicht so gerne :) Aber die Auslage ist sehr verführerisch!
    Wir warten immer noch auf den Winter...
    Herzlichst
    yase

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have been discussing where to go on our next day trip; looks like you've solved the problem for us! Stay warm; we're preparing for the next round of bad weather ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cookies look so yummy...my mouth is watering!
    Right now here in Germany it's all gray and rainy all the time. I think we are all waiting desperately for Spring :)

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmh ... da würde ich mir jetzt auch gerne was aussuchen :-)

    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes (nicht zu kaltes) Wochenende - lieber Gruß von Heidi-Trollspecht

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Heidi
    Mmmmhhhh.... sieht das lecker aus!
    Ein gemütliches Wochenende wünscht Dir Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails