Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Still blooming




We are having a gorgeous Fall and I am enjoying it. Still wearing summer clothes and it is the middle of October. I don't mind if it would stay like this for a little (long) while longer. My favorite season is Summer.
* * *
Reading Elizabeth Berg's new book "Once Upon a Time, There Was You" right now and I can't put it down. I have read all of her books. She is a great author.
* * *
Check out my friend Elettra's blog" Ad Maiora. Her photography is amazing.
* * *
See you soon!...Take care!

10 comments:

  1. lovely!


    Aloha from Honolulu;

    Comfort Spiral



    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..... noch mehr Sommer! Wie schön!
    Herzlichst grüsst Dich Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. My morning glories have left the scene, but I have lots more still going. Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schöne Blümchen hast du für uns fotografiert. Bei uns soll es schon in der Nacht Frost geben, dann ist die Blütenpracht vorbei. :-(
    Liebe Grüße Dorothea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our morning glories are still blooming as well. I think they are the sweetest flowers. Thank you so much for joining me over at Living Life. I look forward to looking at your lovely photographs. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our weather is just warming up. Love your pictures of the flowers. Regards, Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. It was -1 deg. Celsius last night in Warsaw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...ja... ich liebe auch den Sommer aber bei uns ist schon fast Winter... so kalt und frostig...

    Süss sehen deine Fotos aus.

    Eine schöne Herbstwoche wünsch ich dir und liebe Grüße
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails