Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Colors of Summer












This summer I don't have so many annuals. I used to be very busy dead-heading for quite some time every day, besides the watering. So now I have more greens and perennials. Used to have lots of reds also, but have more whites, yellows, and blues this season.
* * *
I hope you enjoy the pics.
* * *
Wishing you all a beautiful week!
* * *
P.S...I am getting ready for a give-away, just check my next posting.
* * *

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty little garden, and your plants are all in very good shape. Nice to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bei dir blüht ja wunderschön, passt so schön zu den Hauswänden, mag solche Fasaden.

    Einen schönen Tag und gaz liebe Grüße aus deiner alten Heimat
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOY!


    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    > < } } ( ° >

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs! I don't have a lot of annuals because it is too much work, but quite a few of your plants are perennial in my zone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plants look great!! Have a good week yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gourd collection. What a lovely garden space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Heidi
    Wunderschön sieht es in Deinem Garten aus. Man spürt, dass Du die Pflanzen mit ganz viel Liebe pflegst.
    Herzlichst grüsst Dich Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have a lot of summertime color in your yard - a lot more than I have! Very nice! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the week. I enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a rainbow of colors !!!!!!!! Hooray !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne Twoje kolory lata, ładnie komponujesz rośliny, pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden is awesome, Heidi! You did great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails