Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fabulous Las Vegas




We are back from our trip. Had a great time, much needed relaxation. The weather was fabulous!

Finally did the tourist "thing" and went to the famous sign at the south end of the Strip. Big Bird was nice and friendly, but Elvis was in no mood to turn around for a photo. I like his pink Cadillac, though.

More pics soon!...Much catching up to do!

Have a great weekend!



7 comments:

  1. Oh Elvis..how disappointing;)) I like that car too...and Yay for Big Bird:). Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis... and pink Cadillac, groovy....

    Greetings Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!! I'm waitig for some more pics... i love Las Vegas... i have been there for two times... and someday i'll be back!!!
    Kisses ...oder Busserl aus der alten Heimat;-)) URSULA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show us more, i laughed when I saw Elvis.I had one next door to me, and it was hard to call him by his real name, Verlin Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back, looking forward to seeing your pictures. Have a good weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had fun and fabulous weather! I love Las Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new pictures, and I am so glad you had a wonderful visit. Hugs. A

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails