Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another trip to Noodles & Company...

 Pad Thai with Tofu (mine)
Bangkok Curry with Tofu (Cary's)

We love Noodles & Company and especially the asian food choices there. They also have mediterranean and american food with your choice of add on Tofu, Chicken, Beef, or shrimp. You can order the dishes in regular or small sizes or a combination of it at the counter and they will bring the prepared food to your table. Yummy!
* * *
What is your favorite food?.....What is your favorite restaurant?
* * *
Our cruise to the Bahamas is booked for early December (our Anniversary) with a few days in Fort Lauderdale to start off. The ship will leave the Port of Palm Beach to the Grand Bahama Island. I am so looking forward to it. I am sure I will have lots of pictures.
* * *
Are you planning to take a vacation soon?
* * *
See you later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a special way to fest your Anniversary! It will be an amazing trip, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails