Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Monday, July 5, 2010

El Meson Mexican Restaurant

Frozen Margarita
Tostitos and Salsa
Chicken Fajitas
Beans, Rice, Guacamole, Sour Cream,Salad to go with the Fajitas
El Meson Burrito
We had lunch at "El Meson" (www.elmesonmexicanrestaurant.com) and it was delicious. The Margarita wasn't bad either.
I will have pics of the inside of the place in my next post.
*

Can't wait to read my new books "Sarah's Key and Elizabeth Gilbert's "Eat Pray Love".
*

I also received a parcel from Kay with many beautiful gifts and more reading material and an audio book. Thanks Kay and Nila...
*

Hallmark Channel is showing 24 hours of Golden Girls today, I love old Sitcoms..
*

See you soon...have a great week!...










3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails