Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Monday, May 31, 2010

Trip to Indy





Seen on our trip to Indy..I love those lights and the row of bamboo with the seating groups is just so pretty...The mosaics are colorful and display hope for people having or having survived cancer...
*
What I like... is an online, one-stop green marketplace ecosumo
*
What I love...is Sara's Etsy store "Il Grande Albero di Sara...
*
This is the start of my three-day weekends, I will be working longer hours Tuesday through Friday for the next 10 weeks, so that I can enjoy having Mondays off...hooray...I am looking so forward to this...
*
Have a great week ahead!...






5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Andrea, I will!...When does your vacation start?...Hugs and kisses to Sammy and Gracie...have a great week!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three-day weekends are the best!

    Those lights are lovely. I'd like a couple of them in my apartment!

    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer...Hope you have a great week, too! I do enjoy your blog...thanks for the inspiration!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hermosas fotos!!! que lindo tu trabajo!.... saludos desde argentina!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails