Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Saturday, May 1, 2010

At the Garden Center




It was a warm, but rainy day today...I went to the garden center to get vegetable plants, herbs, and more flowers to plant...lots of people had the same idea...
*
And I also went to my favorite store T.J.Maxx and yes, I am a Maxxinista...
*
I am reading Toni Morrison's "A Mercy" right now, an amazing book...
*
Love Anne-Julie Aubry's Etsy store "The Nebulous Kingdom"...
*
Have a nice Sunday and a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you found some great finds? Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    I did find all kinds of flowers to plant around the house and patio...Have a great week!...I love your little Gracie...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails