Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Thursday, March 11, 2010

More dots

I found this pretty vase browsing at De'Ja'vu, a unique "Old, New, Furniture and Collectables" store in Lafayette. It is stamped "Made in Germany" at the bottom. It caught my eye and I had to have it.

Thanks to Jennifer for featuring me on her blog. Check it out, it is amazing!

Congratulations to Andrea on her new puppies. I hope they bring you as much joy as Curly.

Spring has finally arrived here, it was in the 70's. Have a great weekend! See you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Awh. Thanks for the well wishes. The puppies are bringing me lots of work. It's going to take a lot of time to get use to the new group. Having a dog that you have had awhile is comfortable. I miss this comfort. Having new doggie friends is a lot of work. I need time with them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails